Ten Museum Park Highlights
- A 50 story crystalline structure of dramatic proportion designed by visionary architect Chad Oppenheim
- 10,000 sf restaurant and outdoor café fronting Biscayne Boulevard
- 3,000 sf bar and lounge inspired by Michael Capponi
- 20,000 sf of office space with views of Biscayne Bay
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 24-hour building security
- Michael Capponi VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
- Exclusive Clinique La Prairie white-glove service
- 25,000 sf Clinique La Prairie Wellness Center and Pleasure Garden
- Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
- Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District
- Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport
Soaring above Miami’s sparkling waters and lush islands, a slender 50-story crystalline tower of dramatic proportion, conceived by international award winning architectural visionary Chad Oppenheim, emerges from the vibrant skyline.
Relax in the 25,000 sf sky garden and soothe body and spirit in the signature Clinique La Prairie Spa. Refresh yourself in the 8 pools including infinity edge sunrise and sunset pools, 2 lap pools and 4 unique plunge pools. Unwind and recharge in pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, steam, sauna and rainforest showers or reinvigorate with a workout in the spa’s fitness center. Streetside, dine in the fine restaurant, indoors or out. Head over to the private bar and lounge for socializing in a sophisticated setting presented by Michael Capponi. Internationally renowned for his A-list following of celebrity friends and business connections, Michael Capponi will provide exclusive services to the residents including VIP entree into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide.