Rising high above beautiful Sunny Isles Beach, the ultra-modern glass tower of the Armani Residences is dramatic testament to the vision of acclaimed architect Cesar Pelli. There are 308 luxury units, ranging from two to four bedrooms plus den, with sizes from 1358 to 3756 square feet. Ceilings are ten feet slab to ceiling, and the floor plans are spacious. Interiors were created by the Armani/Casa studio, under the personal direction of Georgio Armani. Situated on 3.2 acres of oceanfront property, the Armani Residences site features dazzling landscape design by the award-winning Enzo Enea. And the collection of sculptures and other fine art on the premises is all professionally-curated.
Living at the Armani Residences means having a kitchen with top-quality cabinetry of European design, imported stone countertops, a refrigerator and wine cooler by Sub-Zero and top-grade Wolf appliances. The master suite offers his-and-her bathrooms in some units, a spa-inspired shower, high-performance toilets with bidets integrated, high-end sink fixtures and your own midnight bar with a marble top, a sink and a refrigerator drawer. Powder rooms and guest bathrooms include stone floors and vanity tops. Other features include private high-speed elevator access to most units, private balconies with glass railings, special recessed lighting, intelligent climate control systems and large capacity washers and dryers.
Of course, one of the most striking things about living at the Armani Residences is the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami from your vantage point high above Sunny Isles Beach, arguably one of the loveliest stretches of sand on the south Florida coast. It’s easy to love the elevated oceanfront terrace, too, with its heated swimming pool, hot tub, and poolside food and beverage service. And there’s an on-site oceanfront restaurant and bar overlooking the ocean, with outdoor seating available. Of course you can venture out to the ocean and take advantage of your Armani Residences beach amenities, which include food and drink service, attendants, umbrellas and chaise lounges.
That’s not all, of course. You may want to use the fitness center, the yoga studio, the two-story spa, the 24-hour valet and concierge services…the list goes on and on. And it’s all just a few minutes drive from the energy of South Beach, the art and culture opportunities in downtown Miami and high-end shopping at Bal Harbour and other nearby destinations.
• Two floors of amenities on 35,000 sq. ft.
• Armani Prive Lounge at the lobby level
• Private Movie Theater
• Elegant Bar area with ocean view
• Wine Cellar
• Game Room with pool table
• Private ocean view beachfront cabanas
• Oceanfront swimming pool
• Kids playroom
• Private oceanfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating
• State of the art fitness center
• Ocean view Yoga Studio and Pilates
• Two-story revitalization spa
• Valet service
• 24 HR security
• Professional multi-lingual concierge service
• Private elevator access to most residences
• Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
• Double-door beautiful entry to a spacious foyer in select units
• 10 ft. high ceilings in most residences
• Expansive private terraces with glass railings
• Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
• Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
• Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
• Large capacity washer & dryer in all residences
• Smart building technology
• All residences pre-wired for audio speakers as well as motorized drapes and programmed lighting controls in select locations
• Premium European-designed cabinetry
• Elegant imported stone countertops and backsplashes
• Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
• State-of-the-art Wolf appliances
• His and hers bathrooms in select residences
• Designer sink fixtures
• Spa-inspired shower with wall-mounted handheld spray and large rain shower
• Marble stone floors
• Stone-topped vanity with designer fixtures