SLS Brickell condos is a luxury tower developed by Related Group and designed by internationally acclaimed architecture firm, Arquitectonica. In conjunction with hotelier, Sam Nazarin, and world-renowned interior designer Philippe Starck, SLS Brickell Hotel and Residences pairs unconventional luxury and tropical sophistication. SLS Brickell is located on the southern end of Brickell at 1300 South Miami Avenue, just blocks from the restaurants, shops, and bars at Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre. The 54-story skyscraper is comprised of 450 condo units plus 124 hotel rooms and suites.
Amenities at SLS Brickell include: state-of-the-art fitness center; rooftop pool with breathtaking city and water views; Ciel Spa; pool terrace with 200 foot-long heated pool, private cabanas, and al fresco dining; full-service concierge; Kids room; party room; and on-site fine-dining restaurants by Michael Schwartz and Jose Andres. The SLS Brickell tower is also equipped with a 6,000 square foot ballroom and 2,000 square feet of meeting space.
SLS Brickell condos is located just 10 minutes from Coconut Grove, 15 minutes from South Beach and the Miami International Airport, and 40 minutes from Sunny Isles Beach.
SLS Brickell Residences amenities:
- 9th-floor Altitude Pool Deck with 200-foot long heated pool, private cabanas, and al fresco dining
- Rooftop pool exclusive to residents
- 24/7, full-service concierge
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Ciel Spa
- Screening Room
- Kids Room
- On-site fine-dining restaurants
- 6,000 square foot Ballroom
- Part Room
- 8-story secured parking garage or optional complimentary 24/7 valet parking
- Business Center
- 2,000 square feet of meeting space