Rising directly from the shores of Biscayne Bay in the wonderful emerging neighborhood of East Edgewater, Elysee Miami sets a new standard for refined luxury with its masterful confluence of design, luxury and waterfront location. At 57 stories, Elysee is tall and impressive, but with only 100 residences — no more than two per floor – Elysee maintains the intimacy and sophistication of living in a boutique-style building. Each residence has the unique distinction of having an unobstructed, breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay.
World-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia, of Arquitectonica, has designed Elysee to be instantly recognizable yet discreet. This is not an ordinary residential tower. From its three-tiered telescoping shape and alluringly light tones to the fine materials used to construct it, Elysee is an exquisite tribute to the power of design to lift the soul. Inside, France’s top interior designer, JeanLouis Deniot, introduces his rich signature style. At once timeless, elegant and entirely fresh, Deniot’s vision brings a new level of fine living to Miami.
This is living the way it is supposed to be, realizing what life really has to offer – and getting it. A rare place, not so easy to access and very special once you’re in.
- 3, 4, 5-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Duplex Options (available upon request)
- Floor Plans from 2,209 to 3,891 Square Feet / 205 to 361 Square Meters
- Residences are Decorator Ready
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10 to 11-Foot Ceilings
- Two Terraces Facing East & West (sunrise & sunset) with Unobstructed Views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown
- Integrated Smart System Technology
- Waterworks® Faucets and Fixtures in Master Bath
- ItalKraft® Cabinetry in Kitchens and Baths
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® Stainless Steel Appliances including Stovetop, Oven, Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator and Freezer
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Service and Staff Elevator
- Select Residences have Staff Lounges
- Impact Resistant Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows and Sliding Glass Balcony Doors