Echo Aventura occupies the last remaining 5 acres waterfront lot located on 188th and Intracoastal waterways. Built by PMG real estate group with collaboration of world-class architecture by Carlos Ott along with elegant interior designs delivered by Yabu Pushelberg.
Echo Aventura is comprised of two sleek eleven-story condominium buildings that tower over the waters of Dumbfoundling Bay. This was the first time that Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg worked on the same project which many believe is one of the most luxurious condominium development project of phenomenal proportions.
Living at the ECHO Aventura offers a luxury and sophisticated and rewarding lifestyle in every way. Easy access to major shopping, dining and entertainment as well as being close to both Fort Lauderdale and Miami airports provides perfect location for those looking to be in a newer area with all modern amenities and just minutes from the ocean.
Echo Aventura Amenities Include
* 190 luxury residences situated on a five-acre waterfront site in Aventura
* 18 penthouse properties with private rooftop terraces and private plunge pools
* Unobstructed views of the city, Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean
* Architecture and interior design by Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg
* Smart-wired building with smartphone access throughout the condominium
* Private elevator access to all luxury residences
* Bayfront infinity-edge swimming pool with ocean views
* Private cooled storage spaces for all residents of ECHO Aventura
* Atrium event and function room with floor-to-ceiling windows with its own rooftop garden which will be accessible via glass elevator
* Two elegant porte-cochere entrances
* 4,000-square-foot fitness center with its own gym and yoga room