The developers of The Towers by Foster and Partners in Brickell are moving forward with the project and submitted their plans to the city for approval last week.
The proposal includes:
- Two supertall towers, at heights of 81 stories and 79 stories
- 660 residential units (Option A) or 550 residential units/220 hotel rooms (Option B)
- 1,162 parking spaces (some buried underground), 172-189 bicycle racks
- 34,731 square feet retail/gallery/restaurant/cafe
- La Puerta Del Sol, a public plaza on the ground floor
Revised plans to modify the 2004 Villa Magna MUSP were filed on November 28, meaning approval could come as early as December 28, if Miami’s Planning Department gives the green light.
The development team includes:
- Developers: Corigin Real Estate Group, Florida East Coast Realty, and McCourt Global Properties
- Design Architect: Foster & Partners
- Architect of record: ODP Architects
- Landscape Architect: H.L. Martin
- Structural engineer: DeSimone