Three Hundred Collins condominiums is the newest addition to Miami Beach’s red-hot South of Fifth neighborhood. Developed by JHM Development and designed by famed modern designer-architect Thomas Juul-Hansen, Three Hundreds Collins is a boutique luxury development with just 19 residences. The development was completed in 2018 and rises just 5 stories.
Three Hundred Collins amenities include: 24-hour concierge, beach concierge, a 75-foot rooftop pool and hot tub, and fitness center. Residences at 300 Collins come fully finished with 9-inch white oak flooring throughout; gas cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and wine cooler by Miele; custom soaking tub in Master Bath; and SmartHome audio/visual system. Three Hundred Collins includes a handful of coveted townhomes, each with 18-foot ceilings and 1,500 square feet of outdoor living space, summer kitchen, and private street access.
Three Hundred Collins condominiums is located at 300 Collins Avenue in the South Beach neighborhood known as South of Fifth. The development is just two blocks from the beach, 5 minutes from the shops and restaurants on Lincoln Road, and 25 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
- Fully finished residences
- Miele refrigerator
- Miele dishwasher
- Miele gas cooktop
- Miele oven
- Miele wine refrigerator
- Custom designed kitchens by Thomas Juul-Hansen
- 9-inch white oak flooring throughout
- Custom soaking tub in Master Bath
- Hansgrohe and Vola bathroom fixtures
- Smart Home audio/visual system
- One-of-a-kind lofts featuring 18-foot ceilings and 1500 square foot yard with outdoor kitchens
- 10-foot deep east-facing terraces
- Extensive customized finishes throughout